Corporate and Commercial
Our expert Team with many years of experience can offer a practical and commercial approach to your legal and business needs. We act for a wide range of businesses from sole traders to multi-national corporations. Whatever the size of business or nature of the transaction, our aim is to provide a tailor-made, personal and cost effective service with an understanding of your time pressures and thereby assisting you to achieve your objectives and business growth. We will fully support your business throughout the transactional process to ensure a positive outcome for our clients.
Clients appreciate our commercial and business acumen as much as our technical expertise. We have industry and sector expertise as well as in-house commercial experience.
With our Team having a background in advising distressed businesses and business disputes we are also uniquely placed to ensure that our clients’ transactional documents are capable of standing up to challenge, manage potential risks and safeguard your business.
We can offer expertise in the following areas:
- Buying and selling of businesses
- Restructuring and corporate finance
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Shareholder agreements, share option agreements and share buy-backs
- Joint Venture agreements
- Investment agreements
- Banking and Finance agreements
- Business start-ups
- Boardroom and shareholder disputes
- Agency and Distribution agreements
- Conditions of sale and purchase
- Consultancy agreements
- Sub-Contractor agreements
- Information Technology and Intellectual Property contracts
- Confidentiality and Exclusivity agreements
- Hire and Leasing agreements
- Bespoke agreements for the supply of services and products
Examples of recent transactions:
- Advising a UK based business on a £2m investment from China
- Advising on the acquisition of an accountancy practice as part of the retirement of one of the founding partners and directors for £1.6m
- Advising a shareholder on the acquisition of shares following a shareholder dispute for £1m
- Advising on the disposal of a dental practice for £750k
Please contact our Corporate and Commercial Team to discuss your legal and business needs.
The information contained within this website is for information only and should not be construed as an accurate summary of the law or legal advice on any matter.
We are recruiting - https://t.co/p6YF5os8WU17th Jun 2019 16:01:26
IG are delighted to be jointly sponsoring the R3 Southern Region Technical Breakfast Seminar on 9 May 2019 dealing… https://t.co/ZVtZbYhAte9th Apr 2019 11:15:17