Adam is a specialist litigation solicitor and a member of our Director Advisory Team.
Adam has significant experience in:
- Pursuing claims on behalf of liquidators
- Defending claims brought by liquidators against directors
- Advising on liabilities arising out of the use of tax schemes and tax mitigation strategies and pursuing and defending claims arising out of the use of such schemes and strategies
- Assisting directors subject to disqualification investigations and claims by the Insolvency Service
- Pursuing the recovery of money from third parties who have wrongly been paid using company money
Adam’s impressive track record in contentious insolvency work, includes numerous instances of the successful resolution of claims brought against director clients, including securing withdrawal of director disqualification claims and the termination of disqualification investigations.
Adam is also a licensed as an Insolvency Practitioner by the ICAEW.
He joined Isadore Goldman in 2015 having previously been head of a specialist team at a competitor practice and is highly regarded among peers and clients. He has been recognised as one of the leading solicitors in his field of practice for many years in Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500. This year Chambers & Partners report that just 6.15% of solicitors in the UK have been rated in their leading publication and Adam, along with a number of his colleagues, is among them.
“recognised for his technical expertise as well as his detailed all-round knowledge…Described as someone who will give good, practical legal advice”.[Chambers & Partners 2015]
“He is bright, engaging, commercial, thorough and has great attention to detail.” [Chambers & Partners 2016]
Adam has been ranked in Chambers & Partners in 2017, 2018 and again in the 2019 edition.
We are delighted with our write up in both Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500 this year: https://t.co/KVbJmzcAdd.21st Oct 2019 16:33:29
Congratulations to associate Sian Leonard who won the Rising Star award at the Insolvency Practitioners Association awards last week30th Sep 2019 10:15:18