The Corporate Recovery Team at Isadore Goldman are renowned experts in this field and act for all the various stakeholders that may participate in a corporate insolvency, including:
- Insolvency Practitioners in their capacity as Liquidator, Administrator, Supervisor and Receiver advising them on all matters that arise as part of their appointment and administration of the insolvent estate
- Companies, Partnerships and sole traders facing financial difficulties and in particular those under pressure from their suppliers, lenders and HMRC in respect of tax and VAT arrears.
- Directors on their fiduciary duties under the Companies Act 2006, Directors' Disqualification and opposing claims bought against the director(s) by creditors personally or Insolvency Practitioners
- Creditors who need assistance to collect in debts from their clients and customers
- Clearing banks, funders and lenders (whether secured or not) looking to call in their lending or enforce their security
Our lawyers are efficient, pragmatic and cost effective in advising individuals, businesses and organisations of all types and sizes.
The Team’s enviable reputation in Corporate Recovery has come about as a result of our shown ability to deliver service and give practical advice quickly and in a straightforward manner which is vital in any insolvency situation.